Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Sharon at Mana Moon has given me another award. (Now I'm blushing, y'all.) She's just too sweet, she really is. So here goes! 7 Facts About Me:
1. I am a sixth generation Floridian. I have lived my whole life here. In July I wonder why (when it's 96 degrees and the sun is like a blow torch) and then in January I remember (72 degrees, breezy and gorgeous).
2. I love history, especially American History from 1740 through 1870. I have studied it since I was a kid. Should have gone to college and gotten a PhD. I might still be broke, but at least I'd be doing something I love.
3. Writing and photography are my two passions. No matter how bad my day has been, if I can spend even a little time writing or taking/editing photos, I am a happy camper.
4. I believe in ghosts. I've never encountered one myself, but I've believe they exist.
5. I love puppies. Some day I will own a home in the country, with acreage, and several Labs and Huskies running all over the place.
6. I have a database-like brain when it comes to movies and television. I can recall actors, movies, dates, plot lines, you name it. I used to work at Blockbuster and people would come in asking about "that guy in the movie about the thing" and everyone would ask me what movie they wanted. And I usually knew.
7. I love handwriting. I change mine depending on my mood and my patience level.
And now I tag:
Ink on my Fingers
Crazy Aunt Purl
Mana Moon (even though I know she already did it, I just think she deserves another award!)