Saturday, July 4, 2009

Frequency

Yellow - Nikon D40

I always wanted to be one of those bloggers who posted every day or two. I mean, I love clicking on my favorite sites and having something new to see or read.

But I just can't seem to do that. I'll go for a week or two with consistent posts, then life will get in the way. I won't have time, or inspiration, for several weeks, as you can plainly see.

I won't give up on the goal of being a regular poster. But I think I have to admit that, at least right now, it might not happen.

And I think I'm okay with that. I mean, life is crazy enough right now, for all of us. Putting unrealistic expectations on ourselves, especially on things that are supposed to be fun, is ridiculous.

So, here's to irregular posts - I'm aiming for quality over quantity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more and heaven knows you win the quality award hands down!! There's just so much living to do and isn't it better to live with occasional notation than vice-versa. ;-) Enjoy!♥

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to let you know I've left you an award on my blog♥