Fall Colors in Chattanooga, October 2005 - Sony Cybershot
I might like the idea of fall more than the reality of it. I'm not sure; we don't have fall in Florida. If I lived in a northern climate, where I had to rake up all those gorgeous, colored leaves, maybe I wouldn't idealize it. I still think I would love the cool, crisp days, the crystalline sunlight, the smell of apples and cinnamon. Yeah. Sign me up.
Sharon at Mana Moon has given me an award! Thank you, Sharon! So here goes:
7 Things About Me:
1. I love girly makeup. No, seriously, I freaking adore makeup. I have drawers and boxes full of lip gloss and eyeshadow and blush. I am constantly trying new formulas and colors. I read blogs and magazines about makeup. Makeup makes me very happy.
2. My favorite guilty-pleasure TV show is Supernatural. Yes, I have been a fan of spooky TV and movies since I was about eleven. But the cute boys are the main reason I've seen every single episode, some more than once. And before you ask, I am a Deangirl, without a doubt.
3. I believe in karma. Big time. It informs my decisions and how I treat others.
4. I spend a little too much time wanting to fix things - fix my hair, fix my spending habits, fix my CD-ROM drive, fix my friends' problems. I'm a fixer.
5. I can only use pink, purple or blue sticky notes. The yellow and greens ones make me queasy.
6. I will never ever forget what today means. If I live to be a hundred, I will still start September 11th, every year, with a prayer.
7. I eat one egg, over-easy, with cheese grits every morning. I vary the cheese some times. Today it was parmigiano reggiano. Yesterday it was extra sharp cheddar.