Roses, May 2007 - Sony Cybershot
Sharon at Mana Moon has given me an award! Thank you, Sharon! So here goes:
7 Things About Me:
1. I love girly makeup. No, seriously, I freaking adore makeup. I have drawers and boxes full of lip gloss and eyeshadow and blush. I am constantly trying new formulas and colors. I read blogs and magazines about makeup. Makeup makes me very happy.
2. My favorite guilty-pleasure TV show is Supernatural. Yes, I have been a fan of spooky TV and movies since I was about eleven. But the cute boys are the main reason I've seen every single episode, some more than once. And before you ask, I am a Deangirl, without a doubt.
3. I believe in karma. Big time. It informs my decisions and how I treat others.
4. I spend a little too much time wanting to fix things - fix my hair, fix my spending habits, fix my CD-ROM drive, fix my friends' problems. I'm a fixer.
5. I can only use pink, purple or blue sticky notes. The yellow and greens ones make me queasy.
6. I will never ever forget what today means. If I live to be a hundred, I will still start September 11th, every year, with a prayer.
7. I eat one egg, over-easy, with cheese grits every morning. I vary the cheese some times. Today it was parmigiano reggiano. Yesterday it was extra sharp cheddar.