Thursday, June 4, 2009

8 Things

Orange Orchid - Nikon D40

The totally awesome Sharon over at Mana Moon (who makes the most gorgeous jewelry - go take a look!) tagged me. Here goes!

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Winter, when it arrives here in about six months.
2. Seeing my adorable nephew in a few weeks.
3. More time for photography.
4. Buying more supplies for my newest love: art journaling.
5. A trip to my favorite city (Sarasota) for some good food and culture.
6. Swimming in the pool after work today.
7. Daughtry's new CD, when it hits July 14th.
8. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Hey, I was a kid in the 80's. I love Transformers.

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Worked the day job.
2. Squeezed in a few hours of writing.
3. Went to the library to replace my lost library card.
4. Found out it has been years since I was there - and I have $27 in late fees.
5. Made BLT's for dinner.
6. Researched the possibility of selling my photographs.
7. Went for a swim. (I would swim all day, every day, if I could. Should have been a fish.)
8. Took a moment to be grateful for my blessings.

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Move things with my mind. Telekinesis rocks (Sylar!)
2. Plan my meals, so I don't eat junk food on the run.
3. Budget! I could plan a peaceful takeover of an entire country before I could plan my spending for one month.
4. Talk to old friends I've lost touch with.
5. Spend a year in Tuscany.
6. Then spend a year in Provence.
7. Meet my grandfathers, both of whom died the year I was born.
8. An uneven bars routine like Nastia Liukin. Girl is amazing!

8 Things or shows I've watched lately:

1. Heroes - I *heart* Sylar.
2. Firefly - for the eleventy-millionth time.
3. Tampa Bay Rays beat the Kansas City Royals 9-0 - go Rays!
4. The number on my scale not move one bit - dammit.
5. An absolutely gorgeous lightning storm late one night.
6. In Plain Sight - Makes me wonder about Albuquerque.
7. A baby black snake slither across the road.
8. Paranormal State - My new favorite show. Ghosts!

8 of my Favorite Blogs

1. Mana Moon
2. Adventure Journalist
3. Swirly Girl
4. Ink on My Fingers
5. 3191 Miles Apart
6. Orangette
7. Kelly Rae Roberts
8. Superhero Journal

Thank you to Sharon for tagging me. This was so much fun!

No comments: