Cheesecake Cups - Sony Cybershot
Here is one of my favorite lists of all time. Because I'm a girl who loves her sweets.
1. Brownies: Nothing better than Ghirardelli double chocolate brownies. These are best right out of the oven, so the chocolate chips are still melty.
2. Homemade chocolate chip cookies: I recently switched to Alice's recipe, after using the Toll House one for twenty years. This new one blows Toll House away. Warm chocolate chip cookies are a basic food group in my house.
3. Apple crisp: Must be made with Pink Lady apples, and Ina Garten's recipe. Will not last more than two days, even though it's huge. Trust me.
4. Blackberry cobbler: I use jarred blackberries from Cracker Barrel and a simple, almost plain topping I found online fifteen years ago. Heaven.
5. Cheesecake cups: Simple and delicious. See the photo above. I use jarred cherries from Cracker Barrel. Their country store has some awesome foodstuffs. And the key to the lightness of the cheesecake here is to beat the cream cheese and egg mixture for at least five minutes.
So what sort of sugarplum sweet dance in your dreams?