Glowing Orchid - Nikon D40 with 55 mm lens
I am shamelessly borrowing an idea from Hula Seventy wherein I will make a list every week until January 2011. Because I love to make lists. Not useful to-do lists, but things like Top 5 All-Time Guitar Gods. (Being a music fan, you'll see that list soon.) These lists may be funny, or serious, or silly, or anything in between. This is going to be fun.
I'll start things off with something simple: Favorite Colors (because I love color like a baby loves her mama.) In no particular order:
1. Intense magenta: regal and noble.
2. Shimmery pale pink: the perfect shade of eyeshadow.
3. Chocolate: excellent home decorating shade
4. Eggplant purple: a little goes a long way
5. Bright White: it makes all colors look better (I know white isn't technically a color, but hey, it's my list)
6. Metallic candy-apple red: nothing sexier.
7. Deep midnight blue: the color of secrets.
Look for my lists every Tuesday!