Friday, August 14, 2009

No Connectivity

My internet is out. I'm not sure what it says about me that I rely on the internet so much that I feel cut off from the world when it's down. Probably nothing good.

My friend is generous enough to let me borrow some wifi, so here I am with my laptop. Of course all my photos are on my desktop, which I can't exactly break down and reassemble at my friend's house. (Although she's such a great friend she probably wouldn't mind.) So, unfortunately, today's post has no photo. I don't like it. It looks like I forget something. And yes, I could transfer a photo or two onto a thumb drive and then upload it to my laptop, but I don't have that much time today. I'm not a lady of leisure, you know. Oh, but I would love to be, yes I would.

If I was a lady of leisure my days would be filled with photo safaris, cooking all those meals I never have time for, and stopping to smell as many roses as I could.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know how you feel and hate when that happens. Your posting was still beautiful though and the wonderful person you are shined through without a hint of photo color. ;-)