Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Grateful

I am big on gratitude. I think it is the cure for almost everything. Taking just a few moments to think about my life in large and small scope, and consider all that I am blessed with, makes any anxiety or bitterness disappear. In today's climate of depressing news and genuinely unfortunate circumstances around the world, being grateful makes all the difference.

So, in honor of tomorrow's holiday:
A Short List of the Things For Which I Am Thankful (in no particular order)

- my family (always)
- that I am healthy and strong
- that I haven't lost my sense of humor (or my sense of hope)
- my nephew's giggles
- honest-to-God fall weather in Florida in November (hallelujah!)
- music and photography
- never-ending inspiration from my favorite artists (see blog list to the right)


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

otter said...

I'd have to add "People who remind me of Flashdance sweatshirts" to my list. That made me laugh, thanks so much!